Our attorneys have years of experience in consulting and representing Kazakhstani and foreign individuals’ interests on issues of marriage, family, inheritance legislation. Child and customer’s interests are priority for us, even when our fees will be less. For instance, we adhere to peaceful pre-trial settlement of a dispute between spouses as well as the determination minors’ place of residence. We put maximum efforts/assistance so that client could achieve that goal without bringing the matter to long trials, even though we could earn by representing during the long litigation. Our attorneys could also be involved in the negotiations process, for instance, negotiations related to changes in the amount of paid alimony – the issue that could arise when financial position of one of the spouses changes (loss of source of income, loss of ability to work or vice versa — appearance of additional income, etc.).
When advising on inheritance issues we are able to bring lawyers with narrow specializations in order to advise from different legal fields. For instance, we could advise on inheritance issues as well as on taxation when foreigner inherits property in Kazakhstan.
Our attorneys’ provide the following services:
- drafting of marriage contract;
- consultation on the division of property;
- consultation on all issues of support, accommodation of minor children;
- drafting of the settlement agreement;
- representation in court.
- numerous consultations to individuals on the division of property, the mode of the joint property of the spouses, mode of communication with the minor children by their parents, other relatives, conclusion of the marriage contract;
- representation of individuals, including foreigners, in the courts of first, second level, division of joint property, establishment of alimony payment, communication mode, spending spare time, place of children residence;
- consulting on inheritance issues.