Most of our current and former clients recommend TILAWYERS as trustworthy, experienced attorneys that have extensive expertise in the Kazakhstani legislation and that could guide the client in complex legal issues.
Our attorneys often represent clients in difficult and complex disputes in economic, civil, family, investment fields and arbitrage. Recent examples of the most complex cases where attornyes represented clients include such cases as a dispute between participants of a partnership, a tax dispute over ecology payments for emission, representation of the leading Kazakhstani bank in disputes with companies that borrowed and refused to fulfill their obligations before the bank, complex disputes over insurance payments.
We provide services on pre-trial stage of the dispute as well as in litigation. You could have a look at some selected testimonials of our clients in “Testimonials” section of this web-site.
Some complex cases where our attorneys represents clients are listed below:
- court representation of the major participant of the partnership-rice production company in corporate dispute with other participants;
- representation of the leading Kazakhstani bank in the courts of first and second level, the Supreme Court in a dispute with a group of debtor companies that did not fulfill their obligations under the loan agreements;
- representation of a company in the courts of first and second level, in the Supreme Court in a tax dispute over assessment of additional charges for emissions into the environment;
- representation of the leading insurance companies in the courts of first and second level over unreasonable claims for payment of insurance payments pursuant to grain notes;
- pre-trial representation of the British company that provided services to Kazakhstani companies in a tax dispute over assessment of additional taxes due to rejection to accept certificate of residence by Kazakhstani tax authorities;
- representation of the leading subsoil user in the court of first, second level in tax dispute over assessment of historical payments;
- representation of the airline company in courts of first and second level in dispute over termination of the lease agreement;
- representation of the Russian company in the Committee on Trademarks and in the court in dispute over violation of the right to use trademark on the territory of the RofK.